Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Computer

Well, I've finally taken the time to build a custom computer.  It's a work in progress, but it's definitely shaping up to be what I really wanted.  I gave my old computer to my mom, and thus the old, old computer I had once given to her is now going to charity for another family to use.

My new system includes a 2.9Ghz quad-core AMD processor, 4 GB of RAM (soon to be upgraded to 8), a decent graphics card (soon to be upgraded), a 1TB hard drive, and a blu-ray drive (thanks to the Swanstroms on my birthday!).  It'll allow me to do more video and graphics designs that I've wanted to embark upon for a while now without waiting painful hours for rendering.  Not to mention, I can also play some cool video games I've been missing out on.  I'm very excited.  Stick around and I'll share my projects as they are created!

No comments:

Post a Comment