Monday, September 06, 2010

...the Browsing Shopper

So I wanted to get out of the house today and decided to check out a few stores.  I finally went to the Outlet Mall of Morrisville (at exit 284 of I-40) and I was underwhelmed.  Big time.

Not only do the stores there lack the size and selection I deem necessary for high-end outlet malls, it was virtually empty.  I seriously had to look around for a while before seeing the first person.  And another 10 minutes before I saw the first customer.

I wanted to check out the Saks Off 5th Outlet, but I can say now I should have saved my gas.  The men's section was smaller than a gas station.  Disappointment big time -- like when your marsh mellow falls into the fire right at the perfect moment of blackened texture.  Man I love some smores too, so this really sucks!

Morrisville Outlet -- you are dead to me.

Next stop, the new Nordstrom Rack in Durham next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment